- Starts to cool on contact
Menthol, the active ingredient, penetrates skin to reach affected areas and relieves pain, resulting in quick and continuous relief.
- Easy to Apply
The perforations in the center of the transparent backing film allow an easy application. Simply pull both ends and apply to the affected area.
- Stretchable, Self-Adhesive
Stays put on elbows and knees; won’t pull skin or hair when removed. No more wincing. The patch stays put as needed an comes off painlessly when removed.
Salonpas® GEL-PATCH – DISCONTINUED
The Salonpas® GEL-PATCH cools immediately. Menthol, the active ingredient, penetrates skin to reach affected areas and relieves pain, resulting in quick and continuous relief.
Salonpas® GEL-PATCH is a stretchable self-adhesive gel patch that applies easily. Stays put on elbows and knees. Moreover, Salonpas® GEL-PATCH won't pull skin or hair when removed. No more wincing. The patch stays put as needed, and comes off painlessly when removed.
How to Use:
- Salonpas® GEL-PATCH is attached to transparent backing film
- Apply gel patch after peeling off backing film
- Inner pouch closes with a ”zip“
Easy to Apply:
- Pull out at both ends.
- Apply the center area first, then pull both sides at a same time and apply.
- Bend arm and apply half of gel patch, then stretch over joint as shown.
- Bend knee first and apply half of gel patch, then apply as shown.
Number of Patches: 5 Count
Patch Size: 5.51" x 3.97"
- Menthol 1.25% (Topical Analgesic)
For temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Muscle pain
- Tired, aching muscles
- Stiff shoulders
For external use only
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Do not apply to areas around eyes, mucous membrane, wounds and/or irritated skin.
- Discontinue use if rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- The application of external heat such as an electric heating pad may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to aspirin, salicylates or taking anticoagulant medication.
- If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Package not child resistant.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove from backing film and apply to affected area once or twice a day. A maximum duration of application of 1 to 2 hours is recommended.
- Cut patch to appropriate size if desired. Use Fixing Aide if desired.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
per 100mg of mass (per patch)
Glycol Salicylate 1.25g (0.175g), I Menthol 1.00g (0.14g), dl-Camphor 0.30g (0.042g)
Tocopherol acetate 1.00g (0.14g)