- Provides heat for effective pain relief
Reduces the sensation to pain
- Natural & Odor Free
Uses Capsaicin the active found in chili peppers
- Large Size
Ideal for pain relief for larger body parts like the back and hip
Natural, effective pain relief
Salonpas® HOT releases Capsaicin, a natural, odor free pain reliever, for long lasting pain relief. Capsaicin, the compound found in chili, cayenne, and jalapeño peppers, is used topically by many medical professionals to help relieve minor pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis or muscle sprains and strains. Capsaicin alleviates pain by wearing down the pain messangers in an injured area. Specifically, when capsaicin is applied to an inflamed or injured area, it stimulates a pain messager called substance P. Salonpas® HOT has numerous holes arranged in a pattern of 16 vertical and 12 horizontal. This matrix of 192 holes is punched with extreme precision. Salonpas® HOT “breathes” through each hole so that you can feel comfortable during use.
Number of Patches: 1 Count
Patch Size: 13cm x 18cm
- Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin (Topical Analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use only
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower.
- Do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber Latex, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergy reactions.